When the weather cools down, it’s time to heat things up in the kitchen. If you’re anything like the editors at Wine Enthusiast, you’re craving the soul-warming comfort food and wine pairings that bring family and friends together.
On the following pages, you’ll find the tasty recipes and pour partners that are sure to turn every meal into a wine-and-food wonderland.
- Squash Salad with Crunchy Quinoa and Pumpkin Seed Dressing
- Roasted Chicken with Herb Butter
Red Wine Pairings
- Roasted Okinawan Sweet Potatoes with Ginger Glaze, Ricotta and Piri Piri
- Jane Pisoni’s Cioppino
- Spiced Wine-Glazed Holiday Crown Roast of Pork
Dessert Wine Pairings
- Pear Crumb Pie
- Gingerbread Man Ice Cream Sandwiches