B2B Product Marketing Assistant
Wine Enthusiast Companies seeks a Product Marketing Assistant to join the team.
You will be the primary support for the *Marketing Coordinator* and part of the team responsible for executing all B2B product related initiatives. This opportunity is ideal for anyone who enjoys marketing, is willing to tackle obstacles and contribute towards innovative solutions for the broader market.
The goal of the“B2B Product Marketing Assistant” is to be the person responsible for marketing products to our B2B partners/clients. You will learn to develop campaigns, work with our product development team, and participate in launching and promoting Wine Enthusiast products. In essence you will be the “Go To” person for our B2B line.
- Understanding who our target customers are and how we can reach them
- Determine product availability to market to B2B partners
- Review and maintain all databases that hold product information
- Maintain inventory feeds
- Collect and maintain all relevant marketing information required by B2B Team
- Maintain communication with B2B partners and provide them with all necessary product information (images, item specs, shipping specs, product details, etc.)
- Keep track of what is being sold by which partner and report on sales performance.
Skills & Qualifications
- Organized and detail-oriented with the ability to manage several projects at any given time.
- Ability to utilize clear and effective communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to plan for the “what ifs” and solve problems with excellent follow through
- Ability to work independently, as well as a team player
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Excel
- BA/BS preferred
This is a full time position working on sight at our headquarters in Westchester County, NY. It provides a competitive compensation package which includes paid time off and benefits. If you are interested in this position and your skills meet our qualifications please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please no phone calls or third party inquiries. EOE
Advertising & Marketing Services Intern
Wine Enthusiast Companies is a prominent multi-channel marketer of a growing line of products that satisfy, inform, enrich, entertain and inspire. The Wine Enthusiast Magazine is the world’s largest periodical devoted exclusively to the wine and spirits lifestyle, publishing 13 issues a year.
Currently, Wine Enthusiast’s Magazine is seeking an individual with administrative experience who would like to spend the summer with our Sales & Advertising division as their Advertising & Marketing Services Assistant.
This position calls for an individual who communicates well, is organized, detailed and thorough and is able to meet deadlines. Also important is having experience working with spreadsheets and performing data entry.
The Advertising & Marketing Services Assistant will report to the Sales Marketing Director and will learn about and have the opportunity to carry out a variety of marketing tasks as it pertains to the world of publishing. The following is a list of some of those tasks:
- Assist with database entry
- Provide sales analytics, custom reports/summaries as needed
- Assist advertising sales team with competitive & in house research
- Assist advertising sales team with the coordination of campaigns & proposals
- Provide support for the coordination of the 2016 Media Conference
- Coordinate and email monthly magazine sell sheet
- Update monthly print and online Comp List
- Pulling ad’s and updating magazine “Wall”
- Help with the updating of the 2017 print and digital media kits
- Provide support for in-house client lunches
- Re-stocking magazines for the department
- Support the Sales & Marketing team with any additional projects as needed
This is a paid Internship position which will begin in May with a proposed end date of August, working at our headquarters in Westchester County, Mount Kisco, NY.
If this position interests you and your current skills coincide with this opportunity, please forward a cover letter and resume to HR@wineenthusiast.net and place “Mag Intern” in the subject box. You may also fax your materials to 914-218-9187. EOE Please no Third Parties