Integrated Sales Manager
Wine Enthusiast Magazine, a leading voice in wine and the culinary lifestyle worldwide, seeks an outside sales & advertising professional to join their publishing group working at the Wine Enthusiast headquarters in Mt. Kisco, NY.
We are seeking someone in a business development role as an Integrated Sales Manager within the Advertising department. This role will be responsible for selling a combination of digital, print, custom content and sponsorships.
The successful candidate’s responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Develop advertising business by selling a combination of digital, print, custom content and sponsorships.
• Perform a variety of internet research functions and report findings utilizing word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software.
• Generate reports and present an analysis of the data; Competitive Research / Reports
• Create & edit documents; sale presentations, event wrap-ups, internal communications, etc
• Minimum 3 years of experience selling a combination of digital, print, custom content and sponsorships.
• Have active relationships at the client and agency level in the Spirits, Financial, Auto and Technology categories.
• Candidate must possess a track record of breaking new business and be able to act with autonomy at all levels of the sale. Special consideration will be given to candidates who have a strong background in either the wine or spirits industry. The ability to understand the trade and consumer worlds in the beverage industry is an additional consideration.
• Minimum BA/BS degree, a Business and or Marketing concentration would be a plus
• Extensive computer skills, especially Microsoft Office programs; Sales Force, InDesign and Adobe Photoshop desirable, internet research
• Keen ability to listen to clients and develop a campaign which exceeds their expectations
• Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Positive and consistent work ethic
• Ability to smoothly adapt to situations & re-prioritize appropriately while maintaining multiple tasks
• Communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing
• Meticulous with details
• Must be perceptive and thorough with an exceptional ability to anticipate the “what ifs”
• Keen ability to prioritize and organize workflow to ensure effectiveness, efficiency and reach target dates
• Understands own skills and is proactive requesting assistance and or training
Competitive compensation to include: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off.
The successful candidate will be working at our headquarters in Westchester County, Mount Kisco, NY.
If this position interests you and your skills, with experience meet our requirements, please forward a cover letter and resume to HR@wineenthusiast.net and place “Sales” in the subject box. You may also fax your materials to 914-218-9187. EOE Please no Third Parties or phone calls.
WINE STORAGE SALES SPECIALIST
We are seeking candidates with a competitive spirit and positive attitude to join our energetic group of professionals in our Sales department. Our Sales Specialists are motivated team players working in an exciting wine culture environment. They have high earning potential without the need of cold calling.
At Wine Enthusiast our impeccable reputation, catalog circulation and innovative online marketing keep the customers calling us.
1. Handle over 50-100 in bound sales calls per day in a call center environment.
2. Become an expert on Wine Enthusiast products and use that expertise to close sales.
3. Provide accurate pricing and delivery information to potential customers.
4. Gather market and customer information via incoming sales calls.
5. Represent the organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
6. Help our customers select the wine storage solution, or accessory, that is best for them.
7. Ensure customers receive high quality customer and technical service.
8. Perform wine cellar consultations and design wine cellars utilizing CAD Software programs from the information provided.
9. Be able to upsell and cross-sell among all of the Wine Enthusiast product lines.
10. Assist with showroom customers and navigate customers through our website.
11. Attend team sales meetings and contribute pertinent information with colleagues.
12. Review your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
1. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and ability to relate to all kinds of people.
2. High personal standards and performance expectations – must have a passion to be the best.
3. Intent on achieving goals and executing a consultative sales model.
4. Proficient Computer Skills including Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, Internet and Social Media
5. Intense desire to help customers achieve their personal objectives.
6. Minimum of two years sales experience in professional selling and customer service environments.
7. Four year Bachelor’s Degree required.
Wine Enthusiast offers a competitive salary with commission opportunities and a benefits package including, health insurance, dental and vision coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, paid time off, etc. Please forward resume via email to HR@wineenthusiast.net.
Please no phone calls or third parties EOE.