Montana Master Grillers Contest!
Enter to win a three-night stay at The Resort at Paws Up for the exquisite wine and barbecue event this Memorial Day!
Enter to win a weekend trip for TWO to Montana's The Resort at Paws Up for the exquisite wine and barbecue event this Memorial Day, valued at $4,338!
The Montana Master Grillers Contest winner will receive:
- Four days and three nightsat the 37,000-acre luxury resort ranch located in Greenough, Montana, The Resort at Paws Up.
- Complimentary daily meal plans for two adult for the weekend, which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Three activities per person, which includes Horseback riding, fly-fishing and sporting clays.
- Tickets to the Montana Master Grillers event, which includes wine tastings, seminars, beer tastings and 6-course dinners.
- Airport transfers to and from Missoula International Airport and all on-property transportation.
Get More Entries!
For an additional 10 entries, write a blog post telling us about an awesome recipe you and your friends created one summer day, your go-to barbeque restaurant and dish, or your favorite wine and barbeque pairing and publish it on your site! The post must be 300–500 words in length and must include the link to this contest page. To submit, use the widget above!
About the Montana Master Grillers Event:
Montana Master Grillers is a seamless blend of fine wines, spirits, beers, exquisite grilled cuisine, stunning outdoor-dining settings and wilderness adventures experienced with an intimacy that affords one-on-one interaction with some of the finest chefs, smokologists, winemakers, brewers and distillers in America. Montana Master Grillers will feature lunches and dinners prepared by world-class chefs who specialize in grilling and barbecue cooking. The finest wine, whiskey, bourbon and specialty beer providers will be pairing their offerings with the featured and guest chefs’ flame-kissed fare.
Adam Cooke, Edward Lee, Tiffani Faison, Giuseppe Tentori and Frank Ostini.
Featured Beverage Purveyors:
Three Floyds Brewing Company, Hitching Post Wines, Blue Mountain Cider Company and 44° North.
Featured Food Artisans:
Bourbon Barrel Foods and Double R Ranch, Co.
Winner is responsible for airfare and any additional nights outside of May 25 arrival/May 28 departure.