Accounting for 60% of the blend, the herbal Colombard beats out the equally herbal Sauvignon Blanc (the remaining 40%) in this light blend. The wine does have a soft side that is expressed in some ripe apple and apricot fruitiness. The wine is fruity, crisp and ready to drink.
Wines of France Inc
User Avg Rating
European Editor, Reviews wines from Portugal and France
Roger Voss covers Bordeaux, Burgundy, Champagne, the Loire and South-West France as well as Portugal. His passion is matching food with wine, bringing the pleasures of the table to wine lovers. He has written six books on wine and food, and was previously national correspondent on wine for the London Daily Telegraph. He is based in the Bordeaux region.