Customer Service Representative
The Wine Enthusiast, a direct marketing and e-commerce leader in providing wine cellars, racking and wine accessories is seeking professional, articulate and dependable people who know how to put the customer first. Our Customer Service Representatives work at our headquarters in Mount Kisco, NY.
The primary job of the Customer Service Representative is to ensure customers receive timely, accurate and knowledgeable information about our products as well as processing their orders.
Other responsibilities include:
• Answer in-bound customer calls
• Communicate with customers via email & Live Chat
• Command thorough product knowledge of our merchandise
• Process customer orders accurately and quickly via our computer system
• Assist customers with product selection and questions
• Process and resolve customer inquires promptly
• Assist customers in our retail showroom
Successful candidates will:
● have 1-2 years of Customer Service experience
● maintain fast and accurate data entry skills (Excel is a plus)
● be detail oriented
● possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
● have strong multi-tasking skills and outstanding organizational skills
● be able to work in high demand environment with minimal supervision
● have a clear, calm and pleasant speaking voice
● have prior call center experience
● have prior receptionist and or retail experience
A bonus would be to have experience working with refrigeration/electronic appliances or an interest in learning about our wine refrigeration units.
Positions available are full & part time.
If this position interests you and your skills meet the requirements please forward a cover letter and resume to email@example.com and place “Customer Service” in the subject box. Please no phone calls or third parties. We will contact those candidates who best match the job responsibilities. EOE.
Wine Enthusiast Magazine, a leading voice in wine and the culinary lifestyle worldwide, seeks an Events Assistant to join their publishing group working at the Wine Enthusiast headquarters in Mt. Kisco, NY. The position is currently a three month assignment working 30 hours per week; however there is a strong possibility it will be extended beyond November 2015.
The ideal candidate will have an interest in events, be a detail oriented self-starter with strong problem solving skills, and possess excellent organization and communication skills.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Assist events manager with all operational elements required to execute event
• Conduct research, find resources to help events team make decisions about event possibilities
• Maintain strong internal and external communications with all event stakeholders
• Work in conjunction with the events manager to develop all event-related marketing materials and campaigns
• On-site event coordination and communications with venue service providers, attending members, and sponsors to ensure successful event experience for all
• Manage pre-event registration and on-site registration
• Post-event reporting (attendee surveys, wrap-up reports etc.)
• Handle special projects as needed
• BA/BS Degree is required, with Marketing concentration a plus
• Extensive computer skills required - especially in Microsoft Office programs / internet research
• exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• organizational expertise
• the ability to proactively prioritize, manage and complete multiple projects simultaneously within time constraints while maintaining accuracy with each detail
• be able to work in high demand environment with minimal supervision
• experience working within a professional business office environment
• an interest in learning and the ability to learn quickly
The successful candidate will be working at our headquarters in Westchester County, Mount Kisco, NY.
If this position interests you and your skills with experience meet the requirements please forward a cover letter and resume to HR@wineenthusiast.net and place “Events Admin” in the subject box. You may also fax your materials to 914-218-9187. EOE Please no Third Parties.
Advertising Administrative Support Summer/Fall 2015
Wine Enthusiast Magazine, a national wine, food and spirits consumer publication, is seeking an organized and dependable Administrative Support person who is interested in working within the field of Publishing. This administrative position will work alongside our sales & marketing professionals who create advertising and event opportunities for our clients.
The successful candidate will carry out a variety of tasks such as:
• Supporting the Sales & Marketing team with marketing projects
• Client outreach for data verification & research purposes
• Data Entry & Database Maintenance
The position calls for someone who will utilize good communication skills, be detailed and thorough, meet deadlines, be proficient in excel, have a working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and not be intimidated by technology. Database experience would be quite favorable as well.
This position is located at our headquarters in Mt Kisco, New York with an expected 30 hours work week. Currently this is a three month temporary position. There is a possibility the assignment will be extended beyond November 2015.
If this position interest you and you have the skills we are looking for please forward your resume and or a letter of intent to firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE.
WINE STORAGE SALES SPECIALIST
We are seeking candidates with a competitive spirit and positive attitude to join our energetic group of professionals in our Sales department. Our Sales Specialists are motivated team players working in an exciting wine culture environment. They have high earning potential without the need of cold calling.
At Wine Enthusiast our impeccable reputation, catalog circulation and innovative online marketing keep the customers calling us.
1. Handle over 50-100 in bound sales calls per day in a call center environment.
2. Become an expert on Wine Enthusiast products and use that expertise to close sales.
3. Provide accurate pricing and delivery information to potential customers.
4. Gather market and customer information via incoming sales calls.
5. Represent the organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
6. Help our customers select the wine storage solution, or accessory, that is best for them.
7. Ensure customers receive high quality customer and technical service.
8. Perform wine cellar consultations and design wine cellars utilizing CAD Software programs from the information provided.
9. Be able to upsell and cross-sell among all of the Wine Enthusiast product lines.
10. Assist with showroom customers and navigate customers through our website.
11. Attend team sales meetings and contribute pertinent information with colleagues.
12. Review your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
1. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and ability to relate to all kinds of people.
2. High personal standards and performance expectations – must have a passion to be the best.
3. Intent on achieving goals and executing a consultative sales model.
4. Proficient Computer Skills including Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, Internet and Social Media
5. Intense desire to help customers achieve their personal objectives.
6. Minimum of two years sales experience in professional selling and customer service environments.
7. Four year Bachelor’s Degree required.
Wine Enthusiast offers a competitive salary with commission opportunities and a benefits package including, health insurance, dental and vision coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, paid time off, etc. Please forward resume via email to HR@wineenthusiast.net.
Please no phone calls or third parties EOE.