Digital Marketing Coordinator
Wine Enthusiast Companies is seeking a bright, driven and detail-oriented Digital Marketing Coordinator. This position will focus mostly on our wine shop business, WineExpress.com, but will include some help in our main wine accessories business, WineEnthusiast.com.
- Managing our email program including writing copy, editing content, building links and reporting on performance (10 campaigns per week)
- Researching wine information to assist in site merchandising and video tasting
- Responding to customer questions and comments on our web site
- Executing posts on Facebook and Twitter and staying on top of social media trends
- Brainstorming ideas for sales and promotions to reach daily revenue goals
- Assisting in site optimization efforts including SEO, SEM, affiliate and beyond
This role also includes participation in a major web site redesign during which the candidate will learn about design and usability.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 1-2 years professional work experience in marketing
- a keen marketing sense and instinct
- the ability to learn quickly
- the ability to proactively prioritize, manage and complete multiple projects simultaneously within time constraints and with strong attention to detail
- exceptional verbal and communication skills
Helpful, but not necessary:
- Basic HTML knowledge
- a thirst for learning or existing knowledge about wine
Includes full medical, dental and vision benefits, 401K, Employee Discount, and optional participation in our Summer Wine Tasting class
To apply for this position and join the Wine Enthusiast Companies working at the headquarters in Mount Kisco, NY, please forward your resume and cover letter to HR@WineEnthusiast.net. You may also fax your materials to 914-218-9187. EOE Please no Third Parties or phone calls.
We are seeking an articulate and dependable Showroom Receptionist who knows how to put the customer first.
We will depend upon this individual to be professional and courteous when greeting customers and business associates and use exceptional customer service skills while providing assistance to each. Our Showroom Receptionist is also called upon to run our product Showroom located at our headquarters in Mount Kisco, NY.
Outline of Job Responsibilities
• Greet all visitors
• Answer all incoming switchboard calls and direct caller to appropriate person
• Register business visitors and direct them to the appropriate individual
• Receive and direct office deliveries
• Ensure our Showroom products & publications are displayed well and inventory levels are appropriate
• Assist customers with their shopping experience in our Showroom; selections, recommendations and sale.
• Remain current and knowledgeable of our product line
• Create visual product displays in our showroom
• Maintain company phone directory
• Reserve Conference rooms
• Furnish administrative support to our Wine Storage Sales Team.
Successful candidates will:
● have 1-2 years of Receptionist and or Customer Service experience
● utilize a clear, calm and pleasant speaking voice
● possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
● enjoy working with the public
● have strong multi-tasking skills and outstanding organizational skills
● be able to work in high demand environment with minimal supervision
● have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office & Adobe products
If this position interests you and your skills meet the requirements please respond with a cover letter and resume to email@example.com or fax to 914-218-9187. Please no phone calls or third parties. EOE.
Digital Sales Producer
Wine Enthusiast Companies is seeking a Digital Sales Producer for its Digital Media team who will provide general support and project management for all digital media campaigns running on Wine Enthusiast’s digital properties.
Work with closely with the digital advertising director and account managers to schedule digital campaigns and maintain campaigns within contract management system (Excel); schedule flight changes and make-goods.
Update social media accounts for sponsored posts and pull reporting from social media accounts on sponsored post performance.
Traffic campaign assets banner campaigns and custom editorial / native campaigns between client and Wine Enthusiast designers and programmers.
Gather campaign delivery data on a weekly and monthly basis via internal and external reporting tools; provide reports to VP Publishing and account managers.
Maintain file of campaign screen shots / proof of campaign launch for all placements.
Create campaign wrap up reports for advertisers and management.
Perform other related duties, as assigned.
2-3 years of working experience with the following:
* General understanding of online advertising.
* Familiarity with online publishing either through blogging and/or social media.
* Bachelor’s Degree in a related field of study (advertising, communication, business, etc.)
* Strong problem solving / analytical skills and computer literacy (specifically Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Photoshop).
* Clear communication skills are required both written and verbal.
* Detail-oriented; ability to complete large volume of work in a timely manner; ability to effectively work on more than one task or project at a time.
* Ability to work both independently and cooperatively within a team environment.
* Proven track record of exceptional performance, high productivity and meeting deadlines.
* Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
To apply for this position, please forward your resume and cover letter to HR@WineEnthusiast.net with “Digital” in the subject area. You may also fax your materials to 914-218-9187. EOE Please no Third Parties or phone calls.
Our Merchandising Team develops and brands merchandise for our core categories which include Wine Refrigerators, Racking, Furniture, Glassware and related categories of gadgets, housewares, tabletop, beer and spirits is seeking a bright & talented individual to fill our Merchandising Intern position for approximately 4 months at our headquarters located in Mt. Kisco, N.Y. The position calls for someone who is detailed, organized, has an aptitude for math, communicates clearly and wants to learn.
We will rely upon our Intern to be a “hands-on” associate who will be involved with a variety of functions including but not limited to:
• Assisting buyers with their follow up on new product; information sheets, images and copy for the web and catalogs
• Assisting in the preparation of competitive analysis and analysis of current product mix
• Inputting, confirming and updating purchase orders as requested by the Merchants
• Overseeing merchandise samples; coordinating, documenting and returning samples to vendors
• Preparing and labeling samples for photography
• Proofing product copy for the catalog and website
• Creating and Maintaining product files in our inventory system.
We would prefer having someone who can provide 30 hours a week of service but will consider a person who can offer 20 hours a week.
If this position interests you please forward a cover letter and resume or letter of intent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please no phone calls. EOE
WINE STORAGE SALES SPECIALIST
We are seeking candidates with a competitive spirit and positive attitude to join our energetic group of professionals in our Sales department. Our Sales Specialists are motivated team players working in an exciting wine culture environment. They have high earning potential without the need of cold calling.
At Wine Enthusiast our impeccable reputation, catalog circulation and innovative online marketing keep the customers calling us.
1. Handle over 50-100 in bound sales calls per day in a call center environment.
2. Become an expert on Wine Enthusiast products and use that expertise to close sales.
3. Provide accurate pricing and delivery information to potential customers.
4. Gather market and customer information via incoming sales calls.
5. Represent the organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
6. Help our customers select the wine storage solution, or accessory, that is best for them.
7. Ensure customers receive high quality customer and technical service.
8. Perform wine cellar consultations and design wine cellars utilizing CAD Software programs from the information provided.
9. Be able to upsell and cross-sell among all of the Wine Enthusiast product lines.
10. Assist with showroom customers and navigate customers through our website.
11. Attend team sales meetings and contribute pertinent information with colleagues.
12. Review your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
1. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and ability to relate to all kinds of people.
2. High personal standards and performance expectations – must have a passion to be the best.
3. Intent on achieving goals and executing a consultative sales model.
4. Proficient Computer Skills including Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, Internet and Social Media
5. Intense desire to help customers achieve their personal objectives.
6. Minimum of two years sales experience in professional selling and customer service environments.
7. Four year Bachelor’s Degree required.
Wine Enthusiast offers a competitive salary with commission opportunities and a benefits package including, health insurance, dental and vision coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, paid time off, etc. Please forward resume via email to HR@wineenthusiast.net.
Please no phone calls or third parties EOE.