Rich Flavors. Simple Pleasures.
Stylish Tastes. Perfect Setting.
Join Us! for the 6th Annual Wine and Food Festival at National Harbor; bringing together world-renowned chefs, artisanal craftsmen, and culinary pioneers with thousands of Metro DC’s foodies.
This year is very exciting, we've added a lot of great new features:
• Over 150 Different Wines, Beers, and Spirits in an
• Wines and More Wines. Our passion and our dedication is to tasting and trying NEW and EXCITING styles or wine. This year, we are offering more of the same with great departures into vertical tastings, French sections, Best value buys, a salute to Grenache, and many more fun win-eaux experiences. We pour bottles that range in retail value of $8.99 - $500+.
• Lots of covered seating under the big tents.
• A special craft beer tasting BIER GARTEN experience will give guests
something they don’t get at other local wine festivals.
• The Whiskey & Bourbon Experience Lounge offers a relaxing setting
complete with hand rolled cigar demonstrations for guests.
All information is provided by the listing user and is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.