- Rustic country loaf, exterior removed then cut into 1⁄2 inch dice
- 3 heirloom tomatoes, cut into 1⁄2 inch dice
- 2 C fresh ripe watermelon, cut into 1⁄2 inch dice
- 1⁄2 red onion, julienne
- 1⁄2 bunch basil, torn into 1⁄2 inch pieces
- 1⁄2 english cucumber, cut into1⁄2 inch half-moons
- 4 oz. ricotta salata, coarsley grated
- 4 vine-ripened tomatoes, passed thru a food mill
Toast bread in pre-heated oven at 375 degrees until well colored but not brown.
Take the 4 vine-ripened tomatoes and pass thru a food mill then combine in a large salad bowl with vinegar and Oil.
Season to taste with salt & pepper.
Combine all ingredients and toss well.
Season to taste.