- 1/4 cup lime pickle, from a jar marked "hot"
- 1/4 cup mango chutney, from a jar marked "hot"
- 1 cup very thin onion slices, packed firm
- 1 cup thick julienne of tomato, cut from 1/8" slices, packed firm
- 1 cup cilantro leaves, packed firm
- 1/2 teaspoon vinegar
1. Place lime pickle on a chopping board; remove any hard pieces. Top with mango chutney. Chop until you have a paste with small chunks in it. Add to large mixing bowl.
2. Add onion, tomato, cilantro and vinegar to bowl. Combine well, trying to keep the cilantro leaves “fluffy.”
3. Serve as condiment with Indian food.