Wine Recommendations: Try a Baron Herzog Chenin Blanc; the semi-dry crisp and fruity with intense citrus flavors to complement the lemon and lime. Another option would be a Baron Herzog Sauvignon Blanc. The crisp, dry herbal flavors bring out the refreshing cilantro.
- 2 cups fresh salmon, diced small
- 1Â¼ cups fresh sea bass, diced small
- 1 cup fresh tuna, diced small
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, diced small
- 1 cup yellow bell pepper, diced small
- 3/4 cup red bell pepper, diced small
- 1Â¼ cup red onion, diced small
- 1/3 cup jalapeño, seeded and minced
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, rough chopped
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2Â½ tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1Â½ tablespoons sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
In a large, non-reactive (glass, ceramic, or stainless steel) bowl, lightly toss the salmon, sea bass and tuna with the diced vegetables and cilantro.
Add olive oil and citrus juices. Cover tightly with plastic wrap.
Refrigerate, stirring occasionally, until the fish looks opaque, 15 to 20 minutes.
To serve: As an hors d’oeuvre use decorative teaspoons. As an appetizer, place atop field greens.