- 1 lemon wedge
- Saucer of granulated sugar
- 2 ounces Cognac
- 1 ounce Cointreau or triple sec
- 1⁄4 ounce Luxardo Maraschino liqueur
- 1⁄2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 dash Angostura bitters
- 1 lemon twist, for garnish
Moisten the rim of a cocktail glass with the lemon wedge, and press the outer rim of the glass into a saucer of granulated sugar, rotating the glass until the entire rim is coated with sugar.
Fill a cocktail shaker two-thirds full of ice and add all of the ingredients. Shake for approximately 15 seconds. Strain into the prepared glass, and add the garnish.