- 2 ripe tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 1 red jalapeño pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Sherry vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup V-8 juice
- ½ cup cold water
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 ripe avocado, diced
Combine all but the last two ingredients in a food processor. Pulse until well blended. Transfer the mixture to a plastic container, cover, and place in the refrigerator overnight.
Pour the mixture into a blender and process on high speed until smooth. Transfer to a nonreactive container, cover, and chill.
To serve, ladle the gazpacho into stemmed glasses or small cups and garnish each serving with pieces of avocado and lobster.