Your days of plunging a bottle into an ice and salt bath in order to keep it cold are over—you’ve got more stylish and effective options.
1. Take wine’s temperature with the Kelvin K2 Smart Wine Thermometer ($44.95).
2. Chill the wine directly in the glass using Teroforma’s Wine Twirls ($20).These reusable discs made from FDA food-safe resin and thermal gel won’t dilute the wine at all.
3. The Vinglacè Wine Chiller ($89.95) fits a 750ml bottle. Pre-chill the selected wine and then decant into the carafe for a chill that lasts at least 90 minutes.
4. Hyperchiller’s Rapid Chiller ($29.99) can chill 12.5–25 ounces of liquid in just 60 seconds. It’s dishwasher-safe and BPA-free and can multitask to quickly chill coffee or wine.
5. Once you’ve achieved ideal temperature, keep up to three bottles cool with a BottleGuard ($19.99–34.95) neoprene wine carrier.
6. When you’re just looking to keep your glass cool, double-walled stainless steel Wine Enthusiast Insulated Stainless Steel Marble Tumblers ($29.95) handle the job in style.