There’s something special about helping a loved one stock their larder. Whether you’re shopping for an accomplished cook, drinks professional or culinary novice, these spirits (with and without alcohol!), snacks, luxury cannabis candies and more are sure to please.
Here are eight of our favorite gourmet food gifts.
1. The Best Non-Alcoholic Mixer: Lyre’s Non-Alcoholic Dark Cane Spirit
Nutty caramel, fig and other rum-like flavors come together in this nonalcoholic spirit. Try it with ginger beer, cola or other mixers for booze-free cheer.
2. The Best Liquor Gift for the Coffee Lovers: Mr Black Cold Brew Coffee Liqueur
Made from 100% cold-brewed Arabica beans, Mr Black is coffee liqueur for the third wave. Whether you’re craving an espresso martini, or simply want to upgrade your coffee, this spirit is made for sipping.
3. The Best Mixer Gift for Martini Lovers: Barrel Aged Dirty Martini Elixir
Dirty martini hive, we see you. This specialty mixer features brine from California olives aged in barrels and is perfect for those who take their martinis very seriously.
4. For the DIY Aficionado: Natural Liquor Infusion Kit
Take your home bartending game to the next level. This kit has custom infusions for your favorite spirits, so you can mix up peach-and-mint-accented whiskey, or strawberry and jalapeno tequila.
5. The Best Cannabis Edible Gift for Luxury Seekers: Hervé Infused Macarons
They say good things come in groups of threes, and these luxury edibles are no exception. Each handmade macaron contains 10 milligrams of premium sativa hybrid distillate, for 30 milligrams total THC per smartly packaged gift box.
6. For the Person Who Changes Up Classic Drinks: Sorel Liqueur
Made with Moroccan hibiscus, Nigerian ginger and Brazilian clove, this liqueur is inspired by “red drink,” the popular Caribbean beverage. A favorite among bartenders, swap it into your Negroni or Old Fashioned, or sip it on the rocks.
7. The Best Gift for Chocolate Lovers: Wine Pairing Chocolate Bars
Arguably the most delicious way to explore the art of pairing, this kit includes three milk and dark chocolate bars to taste alongside glasses of your favorite Port, Cabernet Sauvignon and even Chardonnay.
8. For the Home Culinary Artist: Braising Sauce, French Bordelaise
Cooks with Bordeaux on the brain will appreciate this rich, savory red wine sauce for beef, lamb or other hearty favorites. Simply braise in a slow-cooker or Dutch oven, and don’t forget the crusty bread.