Unusual for Châteauneuf-du-Pape, Brunel's white is 80% Roussanne (the other 20% is Grenache Blanc). It's a lush, fruit-forward style, with ripe pineapple and peach elements that nonetheless show surprising lift and freshness on the long finish. Drink now.
Folio Fine Wine Partners
User Avg Rating
Czerwinski has been a wine journalist, editor and taster for over a decade and is a regular wine panelist, speaker and educator for events and organizations worldwide.