Meaty and savory in style, with Syrah clearly playing a big part in the blend (70%; the other 30% is Grenache). This wine delivers authentic Southern Rhône Syrah flavors of asphalt, tapenade and espresso, devoid of any overt wood, remaining firm on the finish. Drink now–2014.
Demontoux Fine Wines
User Avg Rating
Czerwinski has been a wine journalist, editor and taster for over a decade and is a regular wine panelist, speaker and educator for events and organizations worldwide.