90pointsChâteau Fortin Plaisance 2015 Saint-Émilion

The blend, dominated by 80% Merlot, gives this wine a broad, rich character. Unusually for Saint-Émilion, the other 20% is Cabernet Sauvignon, which brings in its hallmark black-currant flavors. Together, the two varieties have produced a ripe wine that will age well over the medium term. Drink from 2021. Roger Voss

Print a Shelf Talker Label
  • Alcohol
    14%
  • Bottle Size
    750 ml
  • Category
    Red
  • Importer
    Cheval Quancard
  • Date Published
    5/1/2018
  • User Avg Rating
    Not rated yet [Add Your Review]
When you buy something through our link, we may earn a small commission. Wine Enthusiast does not accept money for editorial wine reviews. Read more about our policy.
Blind tasting icons How We Blind Taste