Ferrari-Carano 2001 Fumé Blanc (Sonoma County)

Best Buy

With 60% Alexander Valley fruit contributing distinct melon, pear and grapefruit aromas and flavors, the usually grassy, herbal qualities of the remaining 40% Dry Creek Valley fruit offer only a pleasant hint of green pea. This easy-drinking wine has a medium-weight body and a short, lime-tinged finish.

Print a Shelf Talker Label
  • Alcohol
    13.6%
  • Bottle Size
    750ML
  • Category
    White
  • Date Published
    11/1/2002
  • User Avg Rating
    Not rated yet [Add Your Review]
When you buy something through our link, we may earn a small commission. Wine Enthusiast does not accept money for editorial wine reviews. Read more about our policy.
Blind tasting icons How We Blind Taste