Hidden Harbor White Rum

Top 100 Spirits 2020
Return to List

Made for Pittsburgh tiki bar Hidden Harbor, this rum is specially formulated for use in Daiquiris and other tropical cocktails. Most of what's in the bottle (80%) is made by Pittsburgh distillery Maggie's Farm, and the remaining 20% is a blend of Caribbean rums. It's a full-flavored, robust white rum, with a mildly funky aroma and a surprising hint of red fruit jazzed up with ginger and white pepper on the finish. Should stand up nicely to fruit and bold flavors. Kara Newman 

Print a Shelf Talker Label
  • Rating
  • Alcohol
  • Bottle Size
    750 ml
  • Category
    White/Silver Rum
  • Date Published
  • User Avg Rating
    Not rated yet [Add Your Review]
When you buy something through our link, we may earn a small commission. Wine Enthusiast does not accept money for editorial wine reviews. Read more about our policy.
Blind tasting icons How We Blind Taste

View Other Top 100 Spirits
Reviews 1-20 of 100
rating price
publication date
state Type brand