Obelisco Estate 2009 Reserve Merlot (Red Mountain)

This is 75% Merlot, with Cabernet, Malbec and Syrah comprising the other 25%. Despite all of the components, it tastes like there is a bit of a hole. The fruit is soft and plummy, and the overall balance is excellent. Paul Gregutt

Print a Shelf Talker Label
  • Alcohol
  • Bottle Size
    750 ml
  • Category
  • Date Published
  • User Avg Rating
    Not rated yet [Add Your Review]
When you buy something through our link, we may earn a small commission. Wine Enthusiast does not accept money for editorial wine reviews. Read more about our policy.
Blind tasting icons How We Blind Taste