Product Support Specialist for Wine Cellars
Do you like to troubleshoot and repair household appliances, refrigerators, motors, engines, or other consumer technology? Do you find it enjoyable to know how things work and solve customer concerns by applying your knowledge and problem solving skills? If this is your strength we might have a great opportunity for you to join our customer service team.
The Wine Enthusiast is a direct marketing and e-commerce leader in providing wine cellars, racking and wine accessories. We are currently seeking a professional who can fill the role as one of our Product Support Specialist working from our headquarters in Valhalla, NY.
The primary job of the Product Support Specialist is to provide general customer service and telephone troubleshooting for customers and field repair technicians needing assistance with operating or repairing wine storage refrigerators and wine cellar cooling units.
With that in mind, the main responsibilities of this position include:
- Handle incoming technical support calls in an effort to troubleshoot potential defect and/or usability
- Contact service companies to initiate repair calls
- Work with in house service technician on return unit repairs
- Work with Inventory planning to order replacement parts for cellar repairs
Along with having an inquisitive nature, a mechanical ability and pride yourself at being a problem solver, the following will help you be a successful candidate:
- have 2-3 years of Technical experience (yes we would prefer HVAC but electrical/machinery/automotive or small engine interest is ok as well)
- have prior customer service experience
- have a clear, calm and pleasant speaking voice
- possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- have strong multi-tasking skills and outstanding organizational skills
- be able to work in high demand environment with minimal supervision
We offer a competitive compensation package which includes a 37.5 hour work week, paid vacation, personal and sick time, medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits, 401k with company match, employee discounts, shuttle service to and from White Plains train station, onsite covered parking, cafeteria and gym as well as opportunities to join our yoga, wine tasting and kick boxing classes.
If this position interests you and your skills meet the requirements please forward a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. We look forward to reaching out to those candidates who best match the needs of this position so no phone calls or third parties are necessary. We are proud to be an EOE.