- 2 cups (Mirch Masala Bombay) Bhel Puri Mix*
- ½ cup minced tomato
- ½ cup minced purple onion
- ½ cup boiled and diced potato
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro, plus extra for garnish
- ¼ cup minced mint
- 1 teaspoon (MDH Chunk) Chat Masala*
- 4 tablespoons (Swad) Mint Chutney*
- 6 tablespoons (Kalustyan's) Tamarind Chutney*
- 2 tablespoons water
- 4 heaping teaspoons (Mirch Masala) Thin Sev*
- *All ingredients marked with an asterisk are available from Kalustyan in the parenthetical brands.
Just before serving, mix all ingredients except Thin Sev in a large bowl. Divide mixture among four plates. Garnish each plate with 1 heaping teaspoon Thin Sev, and a few cilantro leaves. Serve immediately as appetizer.