Recipe courtesy Restaurant Latour at Crystal Spring Resort, Sussex County, NJ
Get a double dose of apple with this cocktail created by the beverage director, Stephen Thomas. Tuthilltown, a spirits producer in New York’s Hudson Valley, distills vodka from fresh-pressed apple cider.
- 2 large mint leaves
- ½ ounce fresh-pressed apple juice
- 1 lime wheel
- 1½ ounces Tuthilltown Indigenous Apple Vodka
- 2 ounces Reed’s Goji Ginger kombucha
- Sprig of mint, for garnish
- Candied ginger, for garnish
In mixing glass, muddle the mint, apple juice and lime. Add ice and the vodka. Stir until chilled. Double-strain into a double rocks glass, and top with the kombucha. Garnish with a sprig of mint and candied ginger.