Throw a tikitastic Hukilau of your own with Mariano Licudine’s original drink recipes and this how-to on making fresh orchid lei, both provided exclusively by the Mai-Kai.
- ½ oz. fresh squeezed lime juice
- ¾ oz. fresh squeezed grapefruit juice
- ¾ oz. fresh squeezed orange juice
- ¾ oz. Passion Fruit Syrup
- ½ oz. Bacardi Light Rum
- ½ oz. Meyers Dark Rum
- ½ oz. Ron Botran Anejo Rum
- Crushed Ice
Put ingredients into a shaker with ice. Shake vigorously until shaker frosts. Pour into a tiki glass and garnish with pineapple and lime wedge.