Mezcal imparts a savory smoky note to the classic brunch cocktail.
- 1 750-ml bottle of mezcal (try Fidencio Clásico, Del Maguey Vida or Sombra)
- 1 liter fresh tomato juice
- 6 ounces lime juice
- 6 ounces cucumber juice
- 6 ounces celery juice
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons horseradish
- 2 tablespoon finely chopped cilantro
- 1 ounce Tabasco Chipotle Sauce (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon smoked
- Maldon salt
Mix everything in a pitcher and refrigerate for 2 hours. Pour into long glasses over ice. Garnish with a pepperoncini, a radish and an olive on a skewer. Makes 25 servings.