- 1 1/2 ounce Roth Grape Vodka
- 3/4 ounce Triple Sec
- 1 ounces Sweet 'n Sour
- 1 inch wedge of Ruby Red grapefruit
- Icewine-lime Froth**
- **Icewine-lime Froth
- 4 ounces pasteurized egg white
- 1 1/2 ounces fresh lime juice
- 2 ounces Cointreau
- 2 ounces Icewine
- Combine the ingredients and shake well.
Combine the vodka, triple sec and Sweet ‘n Sour in a pint-sized glass. Squeeze and drop the grapefruit wedge in, then shake with a tin shaker (boston shaker) and strain into a chilled martini glass. Top with the Icewine-lime froth.