Recipe courtesy Alchemy Kombucha & Culture and Milan & Turin Co., San Antonio, TX
This San Antonio start-up focused on brewing its own kombucha opened in April. Working with Javier Gutierrez and Joe Hernandez, the minds behind Milan & Turin Co. and start-up consultants themselves, cocktails naturally feature their crafted kombucha.
- 1½ ounces Pimms No.1
- ½ ounce fresh lemon juice
- Element Jasmine-Hibiscus Kombucha
- 1 cucumber wheel, for garnish
- 1 strawberry, for garnish
- Mint sprig, for garnish
- Ground sumac, for garnish
In a cocktail shaker, combine the Pimms, lemon juice, kombucha and ice. Shake well, and strain into a Collins glass over cobbled or crushed ice. Garnish with remaining ingredients.