Think This is a Glass of Rosé? Think Again
Courtesy of Columbia Room, Washington, DC.
The inclusion of strawberry, Campari and fresh cucumber water coax out the flavors often found in a Provençal rosé, says Columbia Room head bartender JP Fetherston.
- 1 ounce Tio Pepe Fino Sherry
- 1 ounce Imbue Dry Vermouth
- ¼ ounce Del Maguey Vida Mezcal
- ¼ ounce Giffard Crème de Fraise des Bois
- ¼ ounce Campari
- ¼ ounce grapefruit juice
- 1 ounce cucumber water (macerate sliced cucumbers in water at least 10 minutes, then double-strain)
- Add all ingredients to a mixing glass. Add ice, and stir until chilled. Strain into a wine glass. (To make a larger batch, add 1 ounce filtered water per serving, and refrigerate without stirring.)