Bell peppers and yellow fruit add a piquant kick to this reinvented classic.
- 1 750-ml bottle of vodka (Absolut Peppar works well)
- 1 liter fresh yellow tomato juice
- 6 ounces yellow bell pepper juice
- 6 ounces fresh pineapple juice
- 6 ounces yellow beet juice
- 6 ounces lemon juice
- 4 ounces mango nectar
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 ounce white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons horseradish
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ ounce mango-habanero hot sauce (or to taste)
Mix everything in a pitcher and refrigerate for 2 hours. Pour into long glasses over ice. Garnish with a wedge of pineapple and a rim of black lava salt. Makes 20 servings.